My name is Taylor Alyson Brattin and as you read above I’m about to embark on a new journey, that being the new Taylor Alyson Blackwell as of October 4th, 2014. On top of being a semi newly engaged woman I am a senior Organizational Communication major at Missouri State University, along with being the Colleges Against Cancer president and former 2 time Team Louie captain for the Springfield Cardinals. I hope you enjoy this website and enjoy getting to know a little more about me!
Fun Facts About Me
1. I have raised and bred Pembroke Welsh Corgis since 8th grade.
2. I graduated with only 20 kids in my class.
3. I love going to antique malls.
4. I have 2 little brothers and are both taller than me.
5. I love Pasty Cline, Spice girls and the Backstreet Boys.
5 Words That Are Important Me
The theme of this semesters class is Social Medial, together our class came up with our own version of social media. “Online network and platforms facilitating rapid two-way communication; connecting audiences; and sharing content including news and information, photos, videos, opinions and messages.” If you have a favorite Social Media definition comment below!